Tuesday 6 January 2009

The Beginning

The beginning is, I hope you'll agree, probably the best place to start. These things are always rather awkward so I'll just jump right in.

Fingers in the frosting sort of sums up how I feel about eating (although as an English girl it's icing to me rather than frosting), greedily picking at food as I go along. I love to eat, to cook, to feed people. Whilst I would define myself as a vegetarian rather than a vegan all the food I cook and eat is vegan.

This isn't the first time I've blogged, I already tried my hand at food blogging a couple of years ago, but it is the first time I've been dedicated to keeping it up. I decided to start again to give me a chance to write, something I used to do quite a lot but am now feeling fairly rusty on.

Anyway, this is the beginning and I'm looking forward to seeing where it ends up.

No comments:

Post a Comment